Tamworth Community College is one of Australia’s leading Registered Training Organisations (RTO) committed to training the best adult educators in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector. We are seeking an experienced, professional trainer/assessor to teach the high demand TAE40116 Cert IV in Training and Assessment at our Tamworth campus.
- TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training or
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development or
- A higher-level qualification in Adult Education
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or willingness to upgrade from older qualification)
- At least 3 years’ experience in delivering Training and Assessment (TAE) qualifications
- Strong commitment to maintaining professional currency through participation in professional development workshops.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and a demonstrated commitment to student support
Forward your cover letter, resume and certified copies of qualifications to
Please note, only applicants who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
Sessional Hospitality Trainer
We are seeking an enthusiastic, quality focused sessional Hospitality Trainer to join our team at Tamworth Community College, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). You will be responsible for course material development and delivery, assessment of student work and reporting results.
- Current driver's licence
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment TAE40110 or TAE40116
- Minimum Certificate II in Hospitality
- Current hospitality industry experience
- Knowledge of ASQA compliance and other applicable standards and legislation
- Demonstrated enthusiastic and engaging training ability
- Demonstrated professional and quality focused manner
- Excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills
- Accurate data entry with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as a member of a team
- Proficient in MS suite of computer software (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word)
Please send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, current certificates/qualifications and resume to
Sessional Medical Terminology Trainer
We are seeking an enthusiastic, quality focused sessional Medical Terminology Trainer to join our team at Tamworth Community College, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
If you hold TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and have experience working in medical administration, we'd love to hear from you!
Please send a cover letter, current certificates/qualifications and resume to
Join Our Team!
We are always looking for creative and passionate people who want to share their skills and knowledge. If you can teach a language, an art form, a cuisines or leisure pursuit we'd love to hear form you!
Email your resume and a lesson plan to