This course is designed for professionals working in the business sector that wish to develop specialty skills in human resources.
Students will learn to:
- Support performance-management processes
- Review human resources functions
- Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- Establish effective workplace relationships
- Support employee and industrial relations procedures
During the course students will undertake activities and assessments designed to help them develop essential HR skills such as time management, performance management, and interviewing, coaching and mentoring techniques.
To obtain this qualification students must successfully complete the required assessment tasks.