Targeted at coordinators, advisors and facilitators, expect practical, industry relevant training to develop the skills and knowledge required to interpret and apply WHS practices.
Students will learn to:
- Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- Assist with responding to incidents
To obtain this qualification students must successfully complete the required assessment tasks.