The Diploma of Business Administration provides participants with comprehensive knowledge and skills relevant to the business administration sector.
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including administration managers, general office managers and office managers.
During this qualification, students will cover the key leadership and organisational capabilities required of administrators in a variety of business environments which could include:
- Planning, carrying out and evaluating their own work and/or the work of a team
- Advanced project, payroll and meeting management
- Delivering and managing quality customer service
- Developing workplace sustainability
- Planning and implementing administrative systems for their workplace
- Promoting innovation and leading team effectiveness
This Diploma focuses on practical real life situations to prepare and support participants in the workplace.
To obtain this qualification students must successfully complete the required assessment tasks.