The Diploma of Leadership and Management provides participants with comprehensive knowledge and skills in management processes.
Applicants for this course may already have some formal training but need to take the next step in their education to progress in the workplace, or may have been acting in a management role for some time and would like to formalise their skills.
Diploma level students will cover the key leadership abilities required of managers in a variety of business environments such as:
- Develop and use emotional intelligence
- Manage operational plan
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- Lead and manage team effectiveness
- Plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems
- Identify, analyse and synthesise information
To obtain this qualification students must successfully complete the required assessment tasks.