This course is designed to assist students to take the first step in preparing for a career in medical administration.
During this interactive and practical course, you will learn:
- Understanding and responding to medical instructions
- Spelling and pronouncing medical terminology correctly
- Interpreting abbreviations for specialised medical terminology
- Communicating with a range of internal/external clients in a medical office
- Using appropriate medical terminology in oral and written communication with patients, fellow workers and health professionals
Upon successful completion of assessment task(s) students will be awarded a Statement of Attainment for unit: BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately.