COVID-19 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The following information outlines the conditions of entry and procedures all students, visitors and staff must follow whilst attending Tamworth Community College (TCC) to ensure their health and safety and others by minimising the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
Conditions for Exclusion
Students, visitors and staff are not permitted to enter Tamworth Community College if they:
- are unwell, have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath or any other flu-like symptoms;
- are considered a close contact;
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- should be self-isolating.
Conditions of Entry
Students, visitors and staff who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements:
- Obey all Public Health Orders https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/public-health-orders.aspx
- Leave the site immediately if you become unwell after notifying a staff member.
- Maintain physical distance between yourself and other people where possible, avoiding close contact with people you do not live with.
- Maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing your hands regularly and thoroughly and using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into your elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately.
Students, visitors and staff are strongly encouraged to immediately check in using the Service NSW COVID Safe Check-in and wear a fitted face mask in all indoor areas.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the steps we are taking to protect our students and team, you can contact us on 02 6763 0630 or at