To Our Students
With much consideration and planning, Tamworth Community College has made the decision to ease back into the face-to-face delivery of some courses that we believe are best delivered in the classroom.
At Tamworth Community College, our priority is always serving our students and the communities we operate in. We seek to provide a safe environment for our students and our team members and in times such as these, we believe it is our role and responsibility to do our best to ensure we can provide access to the training people need, while doing everything we can to keep our students and our team safe and healthy.
We wanted to share some of the things we’re doing to ensure everyone who attends the College or works with us is safe, as well as do our bit to prevent the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19:
- We are following the advice of the Australian Government and World Health Organisation, and their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus.
- We have commenced increased cleaning and sanitisation of our premises.
- We have prepared our team to respond quickly to any emerging situation should it occur, to best ensure the health and safety of everyone involved.
- All students and staff must follow government guidelines for social distancing and hygiene.
- All students and staff shall be subject to a mandatory temperature check when they enter the building. Students temperature will be checked by TCC staff upon entry with an infrared non-contact forehead thermometer. Anyone presenting with an abnormal body temperature of 38°C or above, and or symptoms will be denied entry and advised to seek medical help.
- Students and staff must not attend the College if they are feeling unwell, have a fever and or have tested positive for COVID-19.
Over the coming weeks we will continue to monitor the situation closely and act quickly on the advice of health authorities. We appreciate your patience and your support.
We would also ask that if you are feeling unwell please take care of yourself and those around you. Should this be the case we are happy to defer your training to another time.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the steps we are taking to protect our students and team, you can contact us on 02 6763 0630 or at
We look forward to welcoming you back into the College.