It’s never too late to brush up on your online skills or learn new ways to stay connected with your loved ones!
In partnership with the NSW government and Telstra, Tamworth Community College (TCC) offers the FREE Tech Savvy Seniors (TSS) program to help you build the skills and confidence to use computers, tablets and smartphones.
How will it help me? Learning online skills will help you:
- keep in touch with family and friends
- access government, health and other essential services
- discover more about the things you love.
The TSS program is for Australian citizens/permanent resident seniors aged 60 years and above OR Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander elders aged 50 years and above who:
- have little or no experience in using technologies
- require additional skills and confidence to use and adapt to new technologies
You will need to bring evidence to the first training session to prove citizenship/residency and age:
- Photo identification (passport, driver’s licence)
- Medicare, Pension Card or NSW Seniors Card
Tamworth Community College will be providing morning tea.
Tech Savvy Seniors NSW is a partnership between the NSW Government, Tamworth Community College and Telstra.